The GMS Tax Technology team (GMS - Global Mobility Services) develops and implements advanced IT systems supporting broad range of processes related to moving employees between countries and international taxation.
The team spans across Switzerland and Poland. We are currently seeking candidates with a passion for information technology who would like to join our rapidly growing team of talented business analysts in Krakow.
We focus on creating secure and innovative solutions integrating expert business knowledge and modern technologies. We support multiple world-wide corporations which appreciate the unmatched level of services we deliver.
What will you do:
- create, implement, and support modern tax software which supports various business processes,
- create concepts, specifications, formulate business requirements based on information obtained from tax teams and ensuring their completeness,
- test and verification of implemented IT solutions in cooperation with our tax teams
- build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders,
- train users and presenting software functionality.
What do we expect:
- fluent command of English, both verbal and written – capable of direct contact with the client and understanding technical documentation,
- focus on the quality of work,
- good interpersonal communication skills,
- analytical and organizational skills,
- self-assessment and problem-solving skills,
- ability to work effectively with the team,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office
- general knowledge of Swiss tax or willingness to work on the implementation of IT solutions for Swiss Tax and Global Mobility teams.
- knowledge of processes related to global mobility of employees, needs of employees posted to work abroad and reorganization of processes,
- experience in direct contact with the client, conducting presentations for clients.
What can we offer:
- Work in a professional, well-established and international work environment with excellent atmosphere in one of the world-famous and prestigious companies belonging to "The Big Four",
- Have a stable employment and competitive remuneration corresponding to your skills and knowledge,
- Participate in exciting IT projects for global companies,
- Gain valuable professional experience, technical knowledge and develop in your areas of interest.
Working at KPMG also means:
- possibility to work from home • modern office space • friendly introduction to the company • support of colleagues and supervisors • co-financed sports sections • integration events • life insurance • tickets to the cinema and theater • multisport card • private medical care
If you feel ready to start your career in the GMS Tax Technology team in Krakow or Warsaw, send your application in English.