For our client, we are looking for candidates for the position of Customer Service Representative German Language / Analyst with German & English
Help advertisers improve returns via technical implementation and consultation that includes setting up campaigns and tracking tools and best practice sharing
Place outbound / receive inbound calls - Assist advertisers in code implementation/campaign setup - provide relevant and effective solutions & create memorable experiences
- Shift and schedule adherence
- Timely follow-ups and schedule callbacks to customers where necessary
- Set high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments/tasks
- Make advertisers and their needs a primary focus of his/her actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Display expertise thorough understanding of products and processes.
- Actively support the advertiser in all aspects through to code implementation, keeping the advertiser and other key stakeholders informed and updated through the process.
- Escalate problems/issues to the Supervisor / Technical Experts when warranted.
- Meet QA/QC requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Proactive communication with advertisers and stakeholders.
- Strict adherence to company policies and processes.
- Effective use of tools.
- Customer Success - Doing the right thing for customers.
- Consulting - Analyze, interpret and advise in order to help Client /customers to make the best possible choices and provide solutions to meet their strategic goals.
- Delivering Results - Maintaining a high level of commitment to personally getting things done
- Quality Focus - Promoting and maintaining high standards of quality at work.
- Customer Service - Recognizing and understanding customers ‘needs and delivering in a manner that exceeds customers' expectations.
- Functional Acumen - Having the skills, knowledge, and abilities necessary to be effective in the specific functional content of a job.
- Policies, Processes, And Procedures - Following organizational procedures and guidelines to accomplish objectives.
- Interpersonal Communication - Communicating clearly and effectively with people inside and outside of the organization.
- Planning And Organising - Effectively organizing and planning work according to organizational needs by defining objectives and anticipating needs and priorities.
- Adapting To Change - Adapting to changing situations and restructuring tasks and priorities as changes occur within the business and organization.
- Continuous Learning - Striving to expand knowledge and refine skills through education and training. Inspiring others to develop and refine knowledge and skills relevant to their work.