We are #Tagvenue - a team of energetic, self-driven, and positive individuals. We’re building a platform that enables our customers to find the best possible venue for their events. In 2020, we launched a new product - Virtual Social - a platform that provides a variety of fun and interactive games that can be played by remote teams or groups of friends.
If you wanna learn how to use your skills to solve real-life problems, work with clients, and make new connections, join us for an internship! You’ll be a part of a multicultural team where people really care about the quality of their work, take on ambitious challenges, and work together towards a common goal.
Currently, we’re offering an internship in the following areas:
- Content writing- learn how to write great content and develop practical knowledge of SEO
- Business development- help our Finance team maximize revenues from the Online Payments project and learn how to effectively persuade customers to the new product
- Customer service - learn from our Customer Service team how to work effectively with English-speaking customers and partners
- Account management - find out how to showcase event spaces on the platform in the best way and connect venue managers with customers interested in their space
- Marketing & Sales - help our Sales team with customer reach out, social media campaigns, marketing content, and day-to-day communication for our Tagvenue Virtual product
- Virtual events operations - learn how we run our Virtual Experiences Marketplace by managing listings, contacting our partners, and researching new ways of improving the platform
Kickstart your career with #Tagvenue!
- Gain real-life experience in an international company
- Work in an English-speaking environment
- Learn more about different business activities - customer service, sales, account management
- Cooperate with other ambitious young professionals in an exciting startup environment
- Receive training & mentoring from experienced colleagues to develop essential skills
- Enjoy the ride - we work hard but we know how to have fun in the process :)
- Experience our unique company culture - we’re creating a place where learning never stops, impactful things are getting done, and you’re empowered to take ownership of your own work
- You are a constant learner with big career ambitions
- You feel comfortable communicating in English
- You're interested in developing your skills in one of the areas that we offer
- You are available at least 4 hours/day
- The internship lasts 3 months
- The internship is unpaid
- You'll start the internship with training and continue to work with an experienced mentor who will guide you
- We are flexible when it comes to your working hours
- Absolutely no dress code :)
- Work 100% remotely or from our office in the heart of Kraków
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English.