Internship in Project Accounting Department - (GLO0000C2)
As an Intern, you will be joining the in-house corporate accounting department in one of the best engineering companies. You will take first steps of your career under a supervision and with support of experienced Project Accountants.
Specifically, you will:
- Support your team in identifying process improvement opportunities
- Prepare simple financial analysis and conduct ad hoc reporting, as needed
- Issue and review clients' invoices
- Contact other departments, outside vendors and clients to resolve cross-functional pending items
- Support Project Accounting Department on everyday basis
- Status of a student of Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Banking
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Availability to work 30+ hours per week
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous professional experience in accounting or in an international work environment
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
- 3 months paid internship (contract of services) with the possibility of extension in our office at 31 Marii Konopnickiej street in Kraków.
- A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced Project Accountants, providing services to the core business.
- Internal trainings, possibility to get familiar with Oracle system and other accounting software.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a dynamic, growing team.
- Great working atmosphere!