Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture’s Consulting&Strategy is a leader, that specializes in modeling modern business processes in the era of digital transformation, creating suited strategies and takes part in implementation of platforms, such as: Salesforce, SAP, Magento.
As a member of Management Consulting, you will be responsible for:
- Designing business processes or solutions supporting Clients,
- Gathering, analyzing and reporting business requirements,
- Creating and updating project’s documentation,
- Configurating system according to Client’s requirements,
- Preparing test scenarios/manual testing of the system,
- Creating presentations and training materials for end users,
- Supporting in mapping and modelling of business processes,
- Supporting in acting as a bridge between client and IT teams,
- Supporting analysts and consultants in daily project operations,
- Gaining experience from other team members.
What do we expect?
- Minimum 2-3 months of experience gained outside the university,
- Interest of business processes and new technologies,
- Willingness to develop in business areas, digital transformation, consulting and technology,
- Good analytical and communication skills. Independency in managing your tasks, proactivity, open mind, assertiveness,
- Commitment and easiness to adopt to new situations,
- Ability to work with the team and under deadlines,
- Fluent English, both written and oral (creation of documentation, daily communication with the team/client),
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools,
- Extracurricular academic activities,
- Active student status and availability min. 30h per week.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in multinational organization,
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
What can we offer?
- paid, several-month internship - min. 3 months, 4-5 days a week, with flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work
- a chance for long-term cooperation - there is a high probability that at the end of the internship, we will offer you a full-time job
- ambitious projects for the most prestigious clients in the world
- the opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience while working in international teams and with experts from the dynamically developing digital sector
- career development - based on a culture of feedback and constant support from a mentor, a clear path of development from the first day of work and Buddy's help in a new workplace
- training programs at every career level to help you acquire and build specialized business, technical and professional skills faster - now online
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.