Internship in Finance
The main purpose of our internship program is to provide the students an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. So if you think abut starting your professional career in a dynamic, multinatinal and diverse work environment, come and join our team!
During our fully paid 3-month internship program you will have a chance to get a first-hand
- Maintaining and converting databases using Excel and other applications
- Using ERP accounting systems
- Performing diverse accounting activities for different European countries
- Supporting projects in international organization
Profile we look for
- Well-rounded students in their last years of studies (3rd year and above)
- Majoring in finance or accountancy, alternatively other analytical sciences
- Demonstrating interest and competency in finance and accounting
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude towards challenge and changes
- Good command of English
What we offer
- Fully paid, 3-month internship with the possibility of extending it to an open-ended cooperation (part-time or full-time, depending on your availability).
- Onboarding Program
- On-the-job training
- The chance to gain experience in the finance field in an international friendly environment
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Krakow/Zabierzów, Poland
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company with people from multiple locations and cultures
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.