AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
The Business Analytics team is querying large data sets, creating dashboards, and structuring complex analysis. They communicate with several teams and also stakeholders to ensure we make the best data driven decisions in the future. Join us as for an:
Internship in Business Analytics,place of work - Berlin, Germany
Kick-Start your career and join our team in January preferably for a 6 months internship . There is also the possibility to become a permanent member of our journey. Are you curious about the world? Perhaps our internship is for you! The place of work is Berlin and the internship salary will easily cover the cost of living in one of the most vibrant European capitals.
What you will tackle:
- Be responsible for the preparation and presentation of strategic and data-driven decision proposals and recommendations
- Create deep-diving analyses and well-grounded reports for our top management
- Explore and give meaning to data, identify opportunities and challenges, elaborate predictions to enable the organization to take action based on data.
- Support our Head of Business Analytics in delivering high quality strategic and tactical reports for key stakeholders.
- Support implementing organizational changes on a European level and get deep insights into the whole AUTO1 Group
What you are good at:
- You are an enrolled student in a leading European university in CS, engineering, mathematics or business with a strong quantitative focus
- Strong affinity for numbers and data, a proactive and solution-focused way of working, and outstanding analytical skills
- First work experience in consulting, M&A, Finance, or BI is a plus
- Fluency in English, French - is a plus
Why AUTO1 Group
- Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with an annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- You work in Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg district with several different options for lunch and after-work drinks with your team
- Join our Young Talent Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross functionally through special internal events
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your starting date and preferred duration of the internship.