While many companies claim to change the world, we do it every day but help our customers run their businesses better. Our teams are united and inspired by our contribution to something bigger than ourselves.
There are over 400 of us in our Krakow offices, and we’re always looking for new talent to join our team. When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
What You Will Do:
- Customer sales rebates data maintenance in the SAP system
- Settlement of rebate agreements and control over related accrual postings
- Communication across divisions and stakeholders about rebate agreements matters
- Coordination of rebate controls framework
- Create and manage reporting tools and packages to support the team
- Deliver various ad hoc analyses and support with business data
What’s in it For You:
- Opportunity for learning by doing and gaining multidisciplinary experience
- Paid internship
- Flexible working hours
- Being a part of a great team in one of the World Most Ethical Companies
- 6-month contract
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, economics or in a related field
- Experience in Finance or Administration will be an asset
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Communication and cooperation skills
- Very good analytical and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good PC skills (Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook)
Apply today and start owning your future!