Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
One of the growth areas is marketing operations within digital marketing. Accenture is serving international customers with complex digital operations across markets and digital touchpoints (Content Management Systems, Marketing Automation platforms, Digital Asset Management platforms). Accenture is seeking a professional to support its customer to manage this complexity ensuring proper digital operations and digital content flows are being executed across markets, ensuring a strong liaison and alignment between customer teams on the markets and customer teams at HQ level.
What will you do:
- Support the Int. Coordination stream lead to drive International Coordination service stream, in charge of communication between the Client’s HQ and country representatives across global markets.
- Support to design operational processes with an eye to continuous improvement and automation opportunities (including: manage day to day briefing and approval operations, creative asset management, HQ approvals of local market initiatives, monitoring the implementation status of central requests on local markets, auditing websites, cooperation with customer agency ecosystem, including creative agencies and media house)
- Coordinate, along with Int. Coordination stream lead, a team located across multiple centers in Europe, North America ensuring the team is aligned, operating based on standards and best practices and motivated. As part of the job, the project manager will drive everyday communications with client stakeholders in relation to digital initiatives, including e.g. digital brief creation
- Drive operations within the team to manage complex roll out of major digital cross-market initiatives
- Execute reporting process and maintaining process documentation
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of digital marketing processes (1 / 2 years or more). General digital marketing experience is a must
- Experience in international business environment and in a client-facing role is a must (1 year or more)
- Well-developed organizational and communication skills (incl. written communication)
- Ability to work in a fast paced with positive attitude, dynamic environment and deliver to tight deadlines, managing international teams
- Good spoken and written English, any other European language would be a plus
- Attention to details and problem-solving/analytical skills
- Use of: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and ticketing systems like Jira and Workfront
- Master’s degree (ideally in Marketing, Business, Communication, International Relations)
- Understanding of graphic editing software such as Adobe Photoshop or content management systems would be a plus
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.