Who we are
We’ re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Aptiv Krakow also hires over 650 specialists who support our global business operations (finance, accounting, logistics, IT and purchasing) and help us succeed. Join us!
- administration role for EMEA Internal Purchasing Application “eCatalog”
- supporting users in eCatalog usage
- preparing and maintaining VBA scripts
- Create excel catalogues for Purchasing Center and update them in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot issues related to excel catalog loads, pricing, data accuracy and etc.
- Assisting eCatalog specialists in creating e-catalogs with daily tasks related to administrating catalogs, obtaining approvals from Category Teams and preparing data for eCatalog reports
- Support role for the Vendor Master Data Team in creating and maintaining new suppliers and existing ones in SAP systems
- student status
- availability at least 20 hours per week
- very good command of English
- good knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables, VBA scripting, Vlookup formulas etc.)
- high accuracy while performing tasks
- positive attitude to work
- We offer paid internship
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE
- Obtain opportunity for professional growth and development in an international environment
- Gain access to internal & external trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA, language courses, postgraduate studies
- Have flexible working hours
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.