At Eurofins people are the most important element in our chemistry, and now more than ever. As the world is an uphill battle fighting this devastating pandemic, the need for insurmountable testing grows and so does our need for talented employees.
Interested in contributing globally to improving and saving lives? Work for one of the largest global testing laboratories at the forefront of one of our state-of-the-art laboratories, each day testing for life and making the world a safer and healthier place.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting Global Reporting Team in Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting.
- Monitoring of group Cash reporting, resolving assigned tickets.
- The realization of various specific tasks related to the activity of the company.
- Supporting delivery of Group Financial Reports to Eurofins Leaders.
- Variance analysis of various reports. Maintenance of Access rights to the reporting tools.
What are we expecting
- At least 3rd year student of Management / Audit / Finance / Accounting or other relevant education.
- Very good English (both writing and speaking).
- Good with Excel.
- Attention to details, quality of analysis, relational ease.
- Interests in IT (VBA, SQL) will be a plus.
What we offer:
- 6 months internship with possibility to become a permanent employee.
- Mybenefit platform.
- Medical insurance.
- Health insurance.
- Office: location - city centre with easy access, tram and bus station, public bike station, underground bike garage, leisure room, modern office with fully equipped kitchens.