MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
JOIN US! WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- a student or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation (preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Administration or Management),
- available for working in part time - shift from 2 PM to 6 PM,
- proficient English speaker,
- efficient computer user, including MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- candidate with good social and communication skills able to work independently as well as in a team environment,
- a fast learner with good organizational skills with attention to details,
- previous experience in a multinational environment would be considered an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- internship for duration of 3 that can be extended up to 12 months,
- daily contact with people from all around the world,
- a chance to see the nature of corporate world,
- possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
- support team members in daily tasks,
- assist in customer risk assessment on behalf of PMI affiliates and credit release processing,
- process various types of collections from customers : post matched receipts in SAP, follow up on any disputed items, queries and issues, and communicate with relevant parties for immediate solutions,
- maintain accurate accounts receivables related bookings in company's records in line with company's policies and procedures,
- taking care of partners from different countries,
- work in vibrant, international environment. To join us in Finance you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.