Overview / O nas
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Offering services in marketing analytics, packaging, supply chain management and logistics, HAVI partners with companies to address challenges big and small across the supply chain, from commodity to customer. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries. HAVI’s supply chain services are complemented by the customer engagement services offered by our affiliated company The Marketing Store. For more information, please visit HAVI.com.
Internship Program – Accounting Academy
Become our future expert.
Make a difference and impact staring from day one.
Leave your fingerprint on our business!
Desired Skills & Experience / Pożądane umiejętności i doświadczenie
- Speak English and French at least on conversational level
- Are studying or you have graduated from Finance & Accounting, Economy or equivalent
- Want to start your career in Finance World
- Are full of enthusiasm
- Like to analyze things
- Have very good eye on detail
Then you are a perfect match for us!
Responsibilities / Obowiązki
By joining our team, you will learn from our experts how to:
- Ensure the integrity and quality of key data in the company through our systems
- Combine practical knowledge of Accountancy that you learn during your studies with real life experience
- Process various financial documents and proceed with our accounting processes
- Use SAP and other Finance related systems in practice
Benefits / Benefity
What we can promise:
- Paid internship
- Atmosphere which supports learning processes
- Constant feedback on your performance
- Experts that will help you achieve your goals
- Exposure to business
- Multinational teams, and opportunities to use your unique language skills on daily basis
- Further development in our departments (AP, AR, GL, Controlling, Treasury, Master data)
Contact Information / Informacje kontaktowe
Interested? For more information please contact: Damian Koziel <email@example.com>