Worldsensing products have been pioneering the industrial IoT since 2008. We’re looking for an energetic intern to join the developing team in the Katowice office.
You will be studying in a special program (Frontend and Backend courses) and developing a project in a team with other interns, getting improved feedback from specialists personally. We expect that you'll complete all tasks, create a project and get a job interview with The Polish Team of Worldsensing in the end.
- Office location: 40-851 Katowice, business center Face-to-Face, co-working City Space.
- Start date: October/November
- Duration: 2-6 months
- Students of bachelor's / engineering and master’s studies and graduates of IT studies
- Basic Python programming knowledge
- Willing to take an initiative and learn the new
- Experience with writing code and developing academic projects or pet-projects
- Good command of written and spoken English (B1)
- Availability 20 hours a week from Monday to Friday. Between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Availability face-to-face
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of Linux-based OS
- Basic React.js knowledge
- Being a 2-4th year student
- Russian language
- Good communication skills
- Energetic, highly motivated
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to adapt to a multicultural environment with good interpersonal relationships
- Paid internship lasting from 3 to 6 months with the possibility of being employed in the company after completion as a Junior Full Stack Developer.
- Opportunity to work for a global IoT player which has been labeled as one of the organizations actively shaping and pioneering the Industrial Internet.
- Training and development. We love to learn and we love to share so you will have a possibility of professional development with experts that will help you to grow.
- Great work environment: we are a passionate, tight-knit team hailing from 20+ countries.
- You can expect a competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working time (possibility to set an individual work schedule).
- We like grabbing lunch or a drink together and coming together for fun events organized by Worldsensing (COVID-permitting).
At Worldsensing, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
- Fill the application.
- Wait for an invitation to the speed meeting (online).
- Complete the qualifying tasks (online).
- Take part in a technical interview (online).
- Receive an invitation to the internship.
If you need the internship as a practice, we can discuss it. Please, feel free to ask questions in the email.