About the role:
Internship in Cyber Security - Information Security Analyst
Are you a creative thinker, detail-oriented and passionate about security?
Are you just about to enter the Cyber Security world and would like to master your analytical skills?
Are you looking to be on the forefront of the Cyber fight and make data-driven decisions?
If your answer is YES, itmeans that this dream position is for YOU!
What we want from you is:
- Performing security analysis, handling incidents, and checking the vulnerabilities of security incidents using SIEM technologies and other security technologies.
- Assisting in communicating alerts, information messages and carrying out awareness campaigns for information security.
- Contributing to development and revision of content for the information security awareness programs, training materials.
- Compiling ongoing reports about the safety of the monitored systems and networks concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities, and remediation actions.
- Assisting in defining operational parameters for IS and security tools use and conducts reviews of tool outputs.
- Carrying out research on current industry trends, communicating updates and collating proposals for relevant adjustments to Information Security Program and annual plans.
- Administering Information Security team sites.
We invite you to the next level if you have:
- Passion for security from both the technical and compliance point of view
- 0 - 1 year IT and security experience (desirable).
- Fluent English.
- Experience in supporting and analysis during and after a security incident.
- Ability to analyze system logs, events and controlling alerts.
- Ability to plan, design, and implement new or updated information security technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are motivated, independent, curious, flexible, team oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
What we can give you as follows:
- Full-time job based on contract of employment.
- Career that is yours to own. With infinite opportunities to lead, learn and transform.
- Highly international and multicultural environment.
- Friendlyand open work atmosphere.
- Social package (private medical care, sport card).
- Online training platforms and workshops to level you up.
- Multisport card.
- Relax areas with free fruits and drinks, arcades, gaming consoles and board games.
This role is a key to the front line of our information security team, and we would be more than happy to have YOU onboard!
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is a hybrid-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!