About the role:
Information Security Analyst wanted!
Are you a creative thinker, detail-oriented and passionate about security?
You are just about to enter the Cyber Security world and would like to master your analytical skills?
Or you’ve already had experience and enjoyed protecting companies’ networks and staying one step ahead of Cyber attackers?
You are looking to be on the forefront of the Cyber fight and make a data-driven decisions?
If your answer is YES for at least 3, then don’t delay, take a chance to work in a fast-paced environment!
What we want from you is:
- Managing a portfolio of tasks as part of the delivery of the ongoing global Information Security program.
- Performing security analysis and remediation of security incidents using SIEM technologies and other security technologies.
- Performing and manage monthly vulnerability scans and remediation activities.
- Contributing to development and revision of content for the information security awareness programs, training materials.
- Assisting in communicating alerts, information messages and carrying out awareness campaigns for information security.
- Contributing to the definition and development of operational metrics and produce regular management information reports in relation to activities carried out by the Global Information Security team.
- Participating in cross-functional assignments during implementation of information security program elements for business units and/or functions.
- Developing and documenting operational procedures in relation to services delivered by the Global Information Security team.
- Assisting in providing support to other management teams across the company in establishing relevant mechanisms for providing information security guidance and advice.
- Carrying out research on current industry trends, communicating updates and collating proposals for relevant adjustments to Information Security Program and annual plans.
- To administer Information Security team sites.
- Reporting regularly to management on the status of assigned activities including issues, risks, and remediation actions.
- Participating in security projects, technology reviews, and POC’s.
What we can give you as follows:
- Full-time job based on contract of employment
- Career that is yours to own. With infinite opportunities to lead, learn and transform.
- Highly international and multicultural environment.
- Friendly and open work atmosphere.
- No formal dress codes.
- Social package (private medical care, sport card).
We invite you to the next level if you have:
- 0 - 1 year IT and security experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Passion for security from both the technical and compliance point of view.
- Experience with incident response and vulnerability management (desirable).
- Ability to analyze system logs, events and controlling alerts.
- Ability to communicate end-to-end technical concepts in a clear and concise manner to people outside with a different background.
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
- Ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management in a global environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- And you are motivated, independent, curious, flexible, team oriented.
This role is a key to the front line of our information security team, and we would be more than happy to have you onboard!
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an hybrid based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!