When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be partially remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!About the role
Are you a people person? Do you have some experience in a similar position? Are you fluent in Polish? Is “I can and I will” your life motto?
If you have answered YES -> good news! We are offering you a perfect opportunity to level up your career and become the next HR expert.
- An open and friendly atmosphere,
- An informal and casual environment,
- No dress code - seriously you can wear sweatpants all week long,
- Multicultural and passionate teammates – think of any country in the world and you will be able to find its representatives @Testronic,
- A social package (private medical care, sports card, yearly bonus).
You’re day at work will consist of:
- Preparing and verifying employment documents, civil contracts, job and remuneration certificates,
- Maintaining employee records,
- Collecting, verifying, and managing all internal changes, i.e., positions, bonuses, changes of employee's personnel, and contractual data
- Obtaining the authorized signatures for all internal and legally required documents
- Collecting payroll supporting information and cooperating with payroll team on a regular basis
- Supporting employees and managers, i.e., providing counseling in terms of Labour law and payroll legislation, internal procedures
- Supporting employee-related claims; addressing any employment relations issues, cooperating with the legal department in terms of solving court cases and other litigation
- Maintaining relations with the benefits vendors
- Actively identify gaps in processes, propose and implement changes to cover risk, and improve HR effectiveness.
Don’t hesitate! Apply now and become part of an amazing team.