At Tagvenue, events online marketplace, we are a team of energetic, self-driven and positive individuals. We’re building the world’s largest and most innovative venue-booking platform. We launched in mid-2015, and within a short period, we achieved a market leader position in the UK, Australia, Singapore, Canada and we’re expanding fast in the US. As we're expanding internationally and we want you to grow with us!
We are looking for a self-driven individual with a can-do attitude who will help us with documentation administration, ensure the smooth functioning of our office and support HR-related projects at Tagvenue.
If you are a keen learner who wants to develop in the administration area and have a real impact on the place that you’re working in, that's exactly the job that you’ve been looking for!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing employee documents (e.g. different kinds of contracts)
- Cooperating with our external accounting office
- Acting as an initial point of contact for all office-related queries from our employees
- Assisting our Founders with ad hoc tasks
- Supporting the administrative part of onboarding & offboarding processes
- Managing office administration and supplies ensuring that our headquarter is a comfortable workplace
- Preparing HR-related reports and data sheets
- Taking care of the company's equipment
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Availability at least 30h per week
- Fluency in spoken and written Polish (proficiency) and English (upper-intermediate is a minimum)
- Ability to visit our Kraków office at least once a week
- Prior experience in administration
- Basis of Polish labour law knowledge and interest to learn more in this area
- A can-do attitude, focus on getting things done
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem-solving skills
WHAT WILL BLOW OUR MINDS:
- Degree or student of Administration/ Management/ Economics or any related major
- Working knowledge of GSuite, Excel and other office tools
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT TAGVENUE:
- Career acceleration in a highly dynamic work environment
- Working along with a dedicated (and fun!) HR team- Kasia, Kara & Marta
- Flexible working hours & employment conditions
- Unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth
- Experiencing unique challenges related to working in a remote-first company with big growth aspirations
- Enjoy the ride - we work hard but we know how to have fun in the process. If you are based in Kraków, you’ll definitely enjoy our Office Fridays with breakfast before work and pizza & beers (or juice) after 🍕. Plus, as a part of the events industry, we are all about parties! We work, we achieve our goals, and we don’t forget about celebrating our successes!