Jacobs is seeking Graduate Highway Engineer to support ongoing project needs. You will work on civil and highways design schemes collaboratively with other disciplines, under the guidance of more senior members of the team.
- Delivery of high - quality highway projects with the use of appropriate software
- Providing support to more senior staff with other duties as requested
- Degree in civil engineering or final year students
- Strong communication and numerical skills
- Advanced skills in 3D highway design packages (e.g. Civil 3D, InRoads, OpenRoads)
- Full time or part time employment ( currently we’re working remotely, at some point remote work+office)
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations like Women’s Networks, Career Network Green Team, Toastmasters)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Benefits package including private medical care, insurance, Multisport card and other
- Personal development opportunities like BIM Academy, Graduate Program, English lessons
TO APPLY PLEASE GO TO:
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow