About the role
Testronic is a place where video game are cherished and tested in all possible ways. We assure top quality of some of the world’s top titles by testing games and reporting all of the detected bugs and software issues to the game developers. Currently we are searching for a First Person Shooter expert who would be willing to join our team of friendly and open-minded testers. Our FPS testers focus on the following tasks:
- Playtesting pre-release versions of new and upcoming video game products,
- Detecting bugs and software issues
- Preparing precise bug reports,
- Cooperating with other testers to achieve group results.
Well, good news!
We are currently looking for an easy-going and open-minded person who loves to play FPS video games and has a great eye for detail. Someone with minimum B2 English and good IT skills who is willing to take on a new challenge.
What we are able to offer to our FPS testers is as follows:
- An open and friendly atmosphere,
- An informal and casual environment,
- No dress code - seriously you can wear sweatpants all week long,
- Multicultural and passionate teammates – think of any country in the world and you will be able to find its representatives @Testronic,
- Access to a wide range of video games.
What will happen once you decide to apply?
1. You will get the opportunity to bring your CV to life with the use of a video application,
2. You will be asked to complete a short English Levelling Test as well as an Eagle Eye Test,
3. You will participate in a 30-minute interview with a recruiter,
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced games tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, and enjoy working as part of a team.