Testronic is a place where video game are cherished and tested in all possible ways. We assure top quality of some of the world’s top titles by testing games and reporting all of the detected bugs and software issues to the game developers. Currently we are searching for a First Person Shooter expert who would be willing to join our team of friendly and open-minded testers. Our FPS testers focus on the following tasks:
- Playtesting pre-release versions of new and upcoming video game products,
- Detecting bugs and software issues
- Preparing precise bug reports,
- Cooperating with other testers to achieve group results.
Well, good news!
We are currently looking for an easy-going and open-minded person who loves to play FPS video games and has a great eye for detail. Someone with minimum B2 English and good IT skills who is willing to take on a new challenge.
What we are able to offer to our FPS testers is as follows:
- An open and friendly atmosphere,
- An informal and casual environment,
- No dress code - seriously you can wear sweatpants all week long,
- Multicultural and passionate teammates – think of any country in the world and you will be able to find its representatives @Testronic,
- Access to a wide range of video games.
What will happen once you decide to apply?
- You will be asked to complete a video application
- We will ask you do complete a short English Levelling Test
- We will invite you to an online meeting with a Recruiter
- You will receive an invitation to participate in an online assessment day
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced games tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, and enjoy working as part of a team.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role partially will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!