The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further updates, this role will be remote based ( from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return back to the office once safe to do so!
About the role
CULTIVATE YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAREER
BECOME A VIDEO GAME TESTER WITH BATTLE ROYALEEXPERTISE
Are you a passionate gamer? Is Battle Royale your area of expertise? Do you have good English skills?
If you’ve answered “yes” to the above questions, you’re the person we are looking for.
PS. A competitive multiplayer experience will definitely give you some extra points.
If you decide to apply the following is what you can expect from us:
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards,
- Cooperation with some of the biggest and most recognized game developers,
- International and multicultural environment – representatives of various nationalities can be found @Testronic,
- No dress code – you can wear what makes you happy,
- A friendly and open atmosphere.
- Access to a wide range of video games.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Detecting/reporting bugs and software issues,
- Maintaining strong cooperation with the rest of the team,
- Helping to achieve group targets,
- Improving your knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment.