The position you are applying for is an office based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around world , we have taken precaution to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further updates , this role will be remote based ( from your home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates , we will cascade accordingly and will return back to the office once safe to do so!
About the role
- Detect (and subsequently report) bugs, software flaws and/or design issues on a daily basis;
- Proactively seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment;
- Precise write-up (in English) of bugs, flaws and issues, and propose corrections to facilitate fixes;
- Inform of any issues that may slow down, hinder or stop – testing progress as early as possible;
- Support your Project Lead in their daily tasks;
- Maintain strong cooperation with the rest of the team;
- Work to achieve team targets
- SOLID level of English (written and spoken);
- HIGHLY experienced in playing competitive Battle Royale games;
- DRIVE of real passion on playing video games;
- NATURALLY perceptiveness and great concentration;
- POTENTIALLY experience in multimedia platforms (consoles, PC and mobile devices);
- EXCEPTIONAL communication skills, stress resistance and ready to work under time pressure.
- Work within an international team;
- Daily contact with people from within the industry and access to large variety of games;
- Relax areas within the office;
- Multisport card;
- Private medical cover;
- Training and upskilling on our internal LMS;
- Fascinating work atmosphere built up by real video games fans;
This position is a permanent role , with a 3 month probation period.
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
Do you have what it takes? If YES , we would love to hear from you........Click APPLY ONLINE today!