We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced games tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, and enjoy working as part of a team.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role partially will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!About the role
-LEVEL UP YOUR GAMING CAREER -
BECOME A VR VIDEO GAME TESTER
If you are an experienced gamer who enjoys using a Virtual Reality set and has good English skills then this job is definitely for you.
- A friendly and cozy atmosphere,
- No dress code – you can dress however you want,
- A casual environment filled with multicultural and passionate teammates,
- A lot of diversity – Testronic is made up of representatives of different cultures and traditions,
- An opportunity to acquire experience in rapidly growing VR games industry,
- Work from home,
- Usage of tools relevant to VR game testing,
- An access to a wide range of video games.
As a VR Video Game Tester you will focus on the following tasks:
- Detecting/reporting bugs and software issues,
- Maintaining a strong cooperation with the rest of the team,
- Helping to achieve group targets,
- Improving your knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment.
- Good English skills (both spoken & written),
- Private testing area without obstructions for standing VR testing (2x2m),
- Practical VR experience.