Start your career in the entertainment industry, today, with TESTRONIC – one of the world’s leaders in testing the quality of multimedia. TESTRONIC provides the opportunity to work with the biggest movie and TV studios across the world!
What skills do you need to be the perfect candidate?
Do you have experience in QA, or do you want to start your adventure in testing?
Have you worked with OTT platforms or do you want to expand your knowledge?
Have you been driven into new technologies?
If your answers are YES and additionally, you are looking for a new challenge in your life, then we may have a perfect position for you!
We are seeking an energetic, proactive, and self-organized person who will join our QA team.
Typical daily activities
- Execute scripted and unscripted tests
- Execute functional and non-functional tests on a wide range of different device types, i.e. Smart TV’s, mobiles, set-top boxes to the provided test cases
- Report bugs in Jira
- Preparation of test documentation
- Active involvement in the improvement of the testing process
- Plan test execution
- Direct communication with client’s Test and Dev team
Are you wondering if you are the right candidate for this role?
Well, you are a perfect match if you are fluent in English and at least communicative in Polish.
Nice to have:
- Previous QA commercial experience
- API testing knowledge and familiarity with Postman
- Experience with one of the automation frameworks, Testproject.io, Selenium, Appium, Suitest or Witbe
- Knowledge of HTTP
- Familiarity with Charles Proxy, ADB, and Apple Configurator
Remember that this job requires an ability to multitask and to organize your own work effectively. We are looking for an independent and resourceful person who will take responsibility for given projects and work.
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representatives at Testronic
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh, and help you level up your career
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards
- A casual contract, although remember that (depending on your performance) there is always an opportunity to change into a permanent contract of employment
- Full-time job based on different shifts
What will happen once you decide to apply?
- We will ask you to complete a short English Levelling Test
- We will invite you to an online meeting with a Recruiter
- You will receive an invitation to participate in an assessment day/trial day in the office, where you will meet your possible future co-workers and learn more about the job!
Are you ready to start your career in the most fascinating industry of entertainment?
Make your application stand out and apply today!