Start your career in the entertainment industry, today, with TESTRONIC – one of the world’s leaders in testing the quality of multimedia. TESTRONIC provides the opportunity to work with the biggest movie and TV studios across the world!
What skills do you need to be the perfect candidate?
Have you got an eagle eye? Have you got an above-average perception, color sensitivity and strong attention to detail? Do you have a special superpower to detect QC anomalies, such as digital hits, framing errors, dead pixels, visible production equipment, density shifts, color inconsistencies, etc.?
If your answer is YES -> you should definitely read on :)
To become the next MQA Technician you will need:
- Ability to read Client technical specifications
- Ability to troubleshoot and act as a critical thinker
- Ability to resolve issues either technical or deadline related, and collaborate with operational departments towards a timely resolution
- Competency in writing clear and concise notes regarding issues found in Quality Check
Are you wondering if you are the right candidate for this role?
Our perfect Candidates should have fluent English (both written and spoken) and basic knowledge of Polish. We are searching for energetic, positive, team spirited, proactive and organized person, who is able to focus on multiple tasks simultaneously.
We also require:
- Knowledge of audio and video standards, equipment
- Knowledge of file formats (ProRes, TIFF, DPX, IMF, etc.)
- Knowledge of color gamuts (Rec709, Rec2020, etc.)
- Knowledge of audio codecs, formats (2.0, 5.1, 7.1, Atmos etc.)
- Knowledge of one or more playback devices such as ColorFront Transkoder & QC Player, Adobe Premiere, GrayMeta IRIS, Switch, etc.
- Experience working within MS Office in general
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience in Post Production and Mastering
- International and multicultural environment - seriously, think about any nationality and you will find its representatives at Testronic
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards
- Access to a large variety of movie titles
- Friendly and open-minded teams – we will support you, make you laugh and help you level up your career
- Casual contract with the possibility of permanent contract in the future
- Flexibility for working hours – depends on projects and workload: 6:00-14:00, 8:00-16:00, 9:00-17:00, 12:00-20:00, 14:00-22:00
What will happen once you decide to apply?
- We will ask you do complete a short English Levelling Test
- We will invite you to an online meeting with a Recruiter
- You will receive an invitation to participate in an assessment day/trial day in the office, where you will meet your possible future co-workers and learn more about the job!
Are you ready to start your career in the most fascinating industry of entertainment?
Make your application stand out and apply today!