- The first automated vehicle to drive coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That’s us as well. We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Aptiv Krakow also hires over 650 specialists who support our global business operations (finance, accounting, logistics, IT and purchasing) and help us succeed. Join us!
Financial Analyst Intern
Supporting Financial Planning and Analysis Team working for one of Aptiv’s PBUs by:
- Managing Customer Reporting Process to ensure accurate and timely submissions.
- Frequent communication with Plant Controllers and Commercial Controllers
- Supporting consolidation of Customer Profitability Reports
- Maintaining and improving existing reports related to specific P&L items (e.g. PC&L, OCOGS)
- Creating new reports as required by organization
- Setting up tools, processes and creating appropriate documentation for both
- Improving existing tools and reports - ability to automate with VBA would be a huge advantage
- Other ad-hock analysis, calculations and reporting
- Student status preferably Finance or Economy
- Availability at least 20 hours a week
- Very good command of English
- Very good Excel skills
- Good knowledge of Visual Basic for Application will be an asset
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE
- Obtain opportunity for professional growth and development in an international environment
- Gain access to internal & external trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA, language courses, postgraduate studies
- Have flexible working hours
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.