Do you want to use the Danish language in your daily work? Would you like to gain your first experience in finance & accounting field? As a Finance & Accounting Clerk you can work every day with people from all over the world, develop your career, work in a professional environment with customers and other teams.
Who do we recruit for? Our client is a professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in IT, HR, finance and accounting. It has its office in the center of Warsaw, Przyokopowa Street.
You will be responsible for:
- Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment; identifying the cause and analyzing of overdue receivables
- Collecting past due items on assigned accounts through proper use of correspondence, phone calls, emails
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers (internal and external)
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner to include questions regarding credit holds, collection/past due issues and account reconciliation
- Research and resolve dispute / deduction, perform root cause analysis
- Assess and document credit risk based on risk profile, credit data and policy
We're looking for people with:
- Communicative knowledge of English (min. B2)
- Very good Danish communication skills (B2/C1)
- Experience in customer service will be an asset
- Good skills of Excel and Word
Experience with customer service and SAP would be an additional asset.
What we can offer
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- New Joiners Programme including training's
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance
Is this offer interesting for you? Fill in the form in our system and attach your CV, and we will contact you within a few days and conduct a recruitment interview. We will also be with you throughout the whole recruitment process and help you prepare for the recruitment interview in the company.
Remember, we will only consider people who apply through the system.