Looking for an internship that will accelerate your career in software development? Look no further. At Upside we’re searching for bright minds to join our team and gather the first relevant experience in full-cycle software product development.
Who is it for?
The Fall internship is the excellent opportunity for both Computer Science and related students, as well as technology enthusiasts, elated fields as well as and technology enthusiasts to gather relevant commercial experience and learn from an experienced team. If you are a curious human being with an innovative approach to finding solutions and, what we like to call, engineering mindset - we’re probably a good match. You don’t need to have any commercial experience. Nevertheless, it would be great if you have the drive to learn and the passion for technology.
What can you expect during the Internship?
- You'll be able to work on real-life projects and open-source tools. You’ll get the chance to experience full cycle product-development.
- You’ll be working on tangible challenges to solve with your experienced team.
- You’ll be given regular Code Reviews and performance feedback that will help you become a better software developer and team-mate.
- We’ll also help you to develop your communication skills, as well as show you how to become better in direct work with your team and the business stakeholders.
Timing: 14th November 2022 - 13th February 2023
Location: Upside’s office in Kraków (Krupnicza 5/6)
Salary: 4500 PLN gross for Full Time. For Part-Time engagements, the salary will be proportional
Engagement: 24-40h/week (⅗- Full Time)
Application deadline: 12th October 2022
* We can be flexible to adjust the schedule to your needs
Don’t know how to assess your skills? Let us introduce you to our basic requirements:
- Ability to learn quickly and the eagerness to develop new skills
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of how web applications work
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with relational databases
WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU TO MAKE THE INTERNSHIP ENJOYABLE:
- Learning budget of 1000 PLN during the Internship for you to invest in courses, books, workshops or trainings
- 7 additional paid days off during the Internship
- Mentoring, what means a strong culture of guidance, sharing knowledge, and providing support across the entire company
- Separate budget for taking an active part in conferences as well as public speaking mentoring
- MacBook and additional hardware of your choice
- Multisport card
- Access to cutting-edge technology and the ability to play around with the latest pieces of technology, like Oculus Quest 2
- Healthy (and not) snacks with a great selection of coffee in the office
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org