The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is an experienced gamer. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated and enjoy working as a part of a team.
You will have access to the latest unreleased games and top gaming platforms such as next-gen consoles, gaming PC, VR and mobile.
- Detect (and subsequently report) bugs, software flaws and/or design issues.
- Write accurate and specific bug reports providing detailed reproduction steps and propose corrections to facilitate fixes.
- Assist and mentor less experienced testers.
- Maintain strong co-operation with the rest of the team.
- Support your Project Lead in their daily tasks.
- Passion for games!!!
- At least 1 year of working experience as a professional Game Functionality QA Tester.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, at least B2 level.
- Technology enthusiast.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Eye for the details.
- Full-time contract.
- Attractive salary based on skill level and experience.
- Big team of like-minded people.
- Stable employment and professional growth in an international environment.
- Internal career opportunities.
- Online training platforms and workshops to level you up.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Relax areas.