When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!About the role
You will play an important part in implementing the employer branding strategy in Poland (and globally) taking it to the next level, with new ideas and initiatives that will strengthen Testronic’s position on the market.
What will you be doing as part of the role:
- Supporting the Team Experience team in maintaining great candidate experience
- Organising and attending events – both external and internal
- Co-operating with universities in areas such as job fairs, lectures etc
- Preparing visuals and marketing materials such as flyers or social media content– this involves graphic designs in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator ( or equivalent)
- Being responsible for Testronic’s growing visibility on Social Media, by creating content in English for Social Media platforms.
- Keeping in touch with designers, and external suppliers of branding materials
- Other business responsibilities as appropriately required.
Required skills & qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Employer Branding area (ideally: within the gaming industry, but it is not a must)
- Experience in organising events and meetups
- Preferably a strong background in digital media and technology
- Graphic design experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator ( or equivalent)
- Excellent English skills both written, and spoken ( C1,or above)
- In-depth knowledge of the local IT market and trends, HR, Marketing and Communication
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in writing blogs / social media posts
- Creative & Innovative
- Budget management experience
Don't delay and apply via video application today !