About the role
- Designs and develops training programs, courses, or other instructional materials via most effective way. Content to include simulations, voice overs, quizzes and other interactive elements.
- Creates engaging learning activities while adhering to brand standards and guidelines.
- Designs learning solutions targeted at team members in the organization ensuring that all learning styles are captured
- Collaborates with subject matter experts / stakeholders to ensure that content is accurate and thorough
- Utilises multiple formats, including print, audio, visual, and multimedia, and selects the appropriate format for the target audience or content.
- Reviews company teaching and learning programs to assess their potential for online delivery and advise appropriate managers on which areas of the curriculum can be redesigned/enhanced using e-Learning
- Performs additional tasks as discussed.
- Strong IT skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word)
- Highly experienced in Articulate Storyline
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong team player
- Working to tight deadlines within fast paced environment
- Strong English communication (written & oral)
- Experience of Adult learning styles
- Must have initiative; be enthusiastic and understand the importance of professional integrity
Intro to Testronic
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!