Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will perform triage of incoming work tickets and coordinate hand-offs related to content production, campaign requirements coordination and execution. You will work with the marketing assets provided by the Client Partners and provide an editorial review. We need you to be a part of our Digital Marketing Team to provide a simplified Partner engagement model and curate a custom marketing experience for Partners at the right place in their go-to-market journey.
What will you do?
- Act as advisor for the Client’s Business Partners within marketing and digital marketing domain
- Craft verbal and written guidance for sales and marketing professionals
- Provide constructive and specific feedback surrounding the content marketing ecosystem and customer lifecycle
- Organize, hold, and lead a 1 on 1 phone calls with specified Client’s Partners while best representing the interests of the Client
- Provide editorial reviews for the marketing assets created by the Client Partners
- Work independently, take ownership of accounts while also work collaboratively in team setting
What do we expect from you?
- Min. 2 years of experience in marketing or digital marketing
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must
- Deep understanding of the content marketing ecosystem, supporting the customer lifecycle, marketing strategy and planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across multitude of marketing channels
- Experience with B2B partner marketing, channel marketing or other indirect marketing and sales channels; fluency in common marketing challenges across digital and sales collateral
- Adept project management skills: impeccable time management, prioritization skills with meticulous attention to detail and excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience working within project management
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.