Dev Ops Trainee (Java)
OUR INTERNSHIP: Our full cycle is 12 months, paid, real.
Under the watchful eye of a mentor you will have a chance to contribute to the real-life projects and manage tasks on your own. If you are passionate about making change and having impact on global scale this is a place for you. Start your career with IG and get to know us better!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work on state-of-art monitoring systems and enhance their capabilities.
- Research and innovate to find and implement smart ways to reduce cost of development operations.
- Build integration APIs.
- Build tools to simplify and streamline development operations.
- Continuously improve tooling and technologies set.
- Work with a global team across London, Krakow and Bangalore.
YOU WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- DevOps culture and principles
- Practical skills about how to build modern fintech applications
- Design patterns
- Java 8, Spring
- Operations perspective
- Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible
- Agile and lean development.
- Automated testing.
- Continuous integration, continuous delivery.
- Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonar
- How to monitor microservice architecture.
- Modern software engineering and operations.
- What it takes to create reliable software.
- Troubleshooting complex problems.
- Financial trading.
WHAT YOU SHOULD CONTRIBUTE WITH:
- Passion for technology and eager to learn.
- Skills in developing Java applications.
- Understanding of Linux operating system, bash/python scripting.
- Understanding of Networking.
- Cloud technologies awareness.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Effective communication - spoken and written English.
- Be eligible to work in Poland
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose: multisport card, vouchers, etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Flexible working hours
- No dress code!
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Ergonomic workstations and a laptop you can take home
- Free fresh fruit delivered daily
- Parking spots
- Bike parking and shower
- Library at the office
- Foosball and ping-pong tables
- Games consoles and board games
- Social events (summer party, Christmas party, monthly social events)
- Krakow Kapelanka 42 Street Building B - 4th and 5th floor
APPLY (till the end of March) -> ONLINE ASSESSMENT (April) -> INTERVIEW(April) -> OFFER