Data Desk Agent
In this function, you will be able to gain experience in a customer-facing position and develop your skills not only in maintaining up-to-date information, ensuring data quality and resolve data disputes but also you will have an opportunity to participate in intercultural communication.
You will be working on an innovative system and you will be involved in all of the stages of the data management process through calls, emails and cases.
You will also have a great opportunity to participate in interesting projects that will help you to grow your career.
The main activities in the position of Data Desk Agent involve:
- Daily customer contact through email and cases with the objective to solve outstanding issues and ensure data integrity of various companies
- Researching and updating crucial companies’ data on their accounts, leveraging external business sources or applications
- Reviewing submissions/ managing requests and exception requests to create/ dissolve companies’ accounts, change accounts ownership etc.
- Maintaining accurate data to ensure consistency for forecasting and proper assignment to account executives
- Working on ad-hoc data quality projects with customer’s data quality leads
- Establishing and keeping a good relationship with business partners
- Basic knowledge of software environments would be an asset
- Good level of English (min. B2) - both oral and written
- Minimum BA degree
- Proficient user of the MS Office package, Google sheets
- Attention to details, proactive approach, interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing organization operating on an international market
- Friendly and inspiring work atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Referral programs
- Cafeteria Benefits (MyBenefit)
- Fruit and Beverages
- Convenient working hours
- Training and development opportunities