For our client, we are looking for candidates for the position of Data Analyst with German.
The following requirements are crucial for this role and will make you confident in carrying out your deliverables for our clients:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Creativity and ability to question the status quo.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Very good knowledge of English and good knowledge of German (B1/B2).
- Experience in analyzing documents (financial and non-financial) and drawing conclusions.
- Interest in working in a dynamic international environment.
- A positive personality along with a great sense of humor (non-negotiable!).
- And what is important for us is the ability to organize your own time and to take the initiative
What you can expect from us
- Unique professional and personal development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support.
- Exposure to the global insurance industry.
- Ongoing professional training.
- Your own personal training budget.
- Luxmed medical cover for you, with the option to extend cover to your family/partner.
- Flexible work hours (we start between 7 and 10am).
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere created by passionate people.