About the role:
Cyber Security Specialist WANTED!
Do you have experience in designing and protecting companies’ networks and staying one step ahead of Cyber attackers?
Have you achieved a master level in the Cyber Security world?
Are you solution-oriented, flexible, systematic, and persistent self-starter?
Do you think that you have what it takes to level up YOUR career?
What we need from you is to:
- Manage of internal security initiatives with direct reporting to Security Management, -
- Drive the security initiatives, run & Improve certain Security Solutions in the cyber security field.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; study architecture/platform; identify integration issues; prepare cost estimates.
- Oversee the implementation of security solutions and support rollout of key cyber security strategic initiatives through best practice change management and engagement.
- Participate in regular internal and external security audits.
- Provide the IT team with guidance about the application and interpretation of the IT security policies, procedures, and guidelines by contributing to the reviews of project designs to ensure the security design is compliant with the policy and the operational requirements.
- Act in an advisory capacity as a Security SME to stakeholders and project leads where required.
We invite you to the next level if you have:
- Minimum 2 years on a similar position of Cyber Security Specialist/IT/Security Engineer.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of information security standards, legislation, and risk management.
- Demonstrable track record delivering change within cyber security transformation initiatives.
- Management experience and excellent knowledge of IT networks & systems.
- Prior Cloud experience, especially the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite, LAN/WAN technologies, switching, routing, VoIP and telephony technologies, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), vulnerability assessment and patch management tools. Firewalls, applications, data centers, networks.
- Strong ability and drive to learn and develop security skills. You are solution-oriented, flexible, systematic, cooperative, and communicative at all levels.
- Experience of effective working with/managing third party service providers.
What we can give you as follows:
- Full-time job based on contract of employment
- Career that is yours to own. With infinite opportunities to lead, learn and transform.
- Highly international and multicultural environment.
- Friendlyand open work atmosphere.
- Social package (private medical care, sport card).
- Online training platforms and workshops to level you up.
- Multisport card.
- Relax areas with free fruits and drinks, arcades, gaming consoles and board games.
This role is a key to the front line of our information security team, and we would be more than happy to have YOU onboard!
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an hybrid based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home within Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!