We are #Tagvenue - a team of energetic, self-driven and positive individuals. We’re building a platform that enables our customers to find the best possible venue for their events. If you wanna learn how to use your skills to solve real-life problems, work with clients and make new connections, join us for an internship!
You’ll be a part of a team where people really care about the quality of their work, take on ambitious challenges and work together towards a common goal.
Kickstart your career with #Tagvenue!
- Gain real-life experience in an international company
- Learn more about different business activities - customer service, sales, account management
- Work directly with clients (venue managers) in an English-speaking environment
- Cooperate with other ambitious young professionals in an exciting startup environment
- Receive training & mentoring from experienced colleagues to develop essential skills
- Enjoy the ride - we work hard but we know how to have fun in the process :)
- Experience our unique company culture - we’re creating a place where learning never stops, impactful things are getting done, and you’re empowered to take ownership of your own work
- You are a constant learner with big career ambitions
- You feel comfortable communicating in English
- Attention to detail is one of your strengths
- You are available at least 4 hours/day
- The internship lasts 3 months
- The internship is unpaid
- You'll start the internship with training and continue to work with an experienced mentor who will guide you
- We are flexible when it comes to your working hours
- Absolutely no dress code :)
- You'll be able to work 100% remotely or from our office in the heart of Kraków (Kazimierz)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English.