Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
Customer Service Professional – Slovenian speaker
On this position you will be working for international medical industry- telephone and e-mail technical support of Slovenian speaking users of glucose meters – diabetes care equipment.
It is worth joining us:
- Internal promotion opportunity
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
- Working hours MON - FRI, 8.00-16.00
- Possibility to work at home
- Native/fluent Slovenian
- Ability to communicate in Polish or English
- Stable Internet connection by cable
- Interest in technical issues
- IT literacy (Windows, MS suite)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team work oriented
- Wellbeing and health: we provide a private medical care, Multisport cards, internal SitelFit program - promoting activity
- Rest: we subsidize the holiday
- Giveaway: Christmas - vouchers or additional cash on the account, layettes for newborns, gifts on the occasion of Children's Day
- Fun Management: integration meetings (during the pandemic we use modern streaming channels), Fun Management program - monthly events in each department/project
- Development: free access to modern training platform for every employee, development programs - 95% of our managerial staff is from our internal promotion
- CSR: - we care not only about ourselves. We are happy to help those in need.
- Language Course: - you don't speak Polish? Join us and sign up for the lessons we organize.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "Hereby I voluntarily agree to the processing of personal data contained in my CV by Sitel Polska Sp. z o.o. for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 , pos. 926 as amended).”