This position gives you an opportunity to deliver the highest levels of customer experience in accordance with our standards and targets. You will respond timely and effectively to our Clients and Distributors (Members) queries via all channels of communication and assure proper data maintenance. You will support technical and ad hoc project rollouts, including requirements gathering and user acceptance testing. You will be an Ambassador of Herbalife Brand in line with corporate values and EMEA goals to assure the brand image is maintained.
- An outgoing and positive attitude,
- A strong desire to making a positive contribution to the team, internal customers and Members,
- High ability to coach, educate & positively influence Members,
- Fast learning with experience in change management,
- Self-motivation and great organizational skills,
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Fluent in English and any Nordic language (Norwegian/ Finnish/ Swedish/Danish),
- PC literacy is essential,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in a customer service role is a big plus,
- Any additional European language is a big advantage.