About the company
You will be working as a consultant on the client site who is an American multinational company specializing in business IT. The brand is well-established on the international market and offers a great start or development of your career path, and a valuable experience to gain in a financial sector.
• Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and
strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company
• Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit and loss, balance
sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business
initiatives (e.g., Mergers and Acquisitions)
• Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the
businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives
• Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the
organization’s financial goals and policies
• Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally
• Ensures strong business controls.
• At least first level university degree
• English language: very good communication skills (C1)
• Ability to use computer effectively; MS Office knowledge
• Prior experience in customer service or good knowledge of computer systems is a plus.