- Response to customer inquiries via e-mail, telephone, fax or system
- Order processing in customer service systems which includes orders entry
- Service administration
- Billing inquiries which includes price quotations, price checks and item quantity
- General administration which includes customer files and sales contracts maintenance.
- Assist with adherence to ISO standards and requirements; prepare reports as requested including sales orders and backlog data, late shipments, open and closed RMA’s, bookings, etc.
- Actively participate in the ongoing assessment of customer support processes and incorporate approved improvements.
- Provides ad-hoc support to internal and external partners.
- Perform tasks requested by the manager to reach team objective or the company’s objectives based on needs.
- Perform all tasks in compliance with Genpact policies, procedures.
- Efficiently graduating the training plan dedicated to the position and the tasks.
- Good communication skills (in writing and speaking) of German, minim B2;
- Good level of English minim C1.
- Work experience in customer service environment.
- Genuine interest in working in a service environment and acquiring technical knowledge.
- Understanding of Company and customer processes and policies. Follows working instructions. Demonstrates the ability to increase overall learning and performance by constantly adhering to policies and procedures.
- Identifies and analyzes problems to make logical, fact- based decisions. Open to new concepts and ideas. Willing to learn and use new procedures and technologies.
- Anticipates, identifies and responds to customer needs with excellent service. Demonstrates customer dedication through customer feedback, follow-up and positive relationships. Focuses work processes and performance measures on customer happiness. Displays integrity and confidence towards the customer.
- Understands the goals of the organization and achieves results-oriented individual goals that are consistent with overall Company goals.
- Very attentive and active listener. Develops open communication. Synthesizes information from multiple resources and incorporates it into relevant tasks or discussions.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office for work purposes esp. Outlook also Internet Explorer. Familiar with e-mail and intranet.
- Professional, emotionally mature and ethical, social skills and ability to work well with a broad range of personality styles and types.
- Ability to handle pressure
- Experience in, or knowledge about, ERP systems is a big advantage.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates