**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Our client BabyBjörn is a Swedish-based company that manufactures premium innovative and long-lasting products in 50+ countries, including the USA, Japan, and Korea.
Join our new Customer Care team in Krakow and make an impact. Be ready to learn, have fun, and be part of a team that simplifies the lives of babies and their parents around the world!
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers over chat, email, and phone.
- Provide outbound assistance when needed on stock issues, product recalls, or order updates.
- Process e-commerce order changes, stock issues, returns, exchanges
- Handle product claims, incl. ordering of replacement parts and receiving defective products.
- Execute an organized, efficient, and structured working process.
- Meet predetermined targets and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German+ English
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role will be a plus.
- A problem-solving approach and ability to think on the spot.
- An empathetic person, curious about parenthood/health/sustainability.
- Excellent computer literacy.`
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Performance and referral bonuses.
- Full training – provided.
- Additional benefits and discounts (health services and sport card.)
- 2 days off for volunteering
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
- Permanent employment.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions AD.