- Precise write-up (in English) of bugs, flaws and issues, and propose corrections to facilitate fixes;
- Proactively seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment;
- Inform of any issue that may slow down, hinder or stop – testing progress as early as possible;
- Maintain strong cooperation, with the rest of the team;
- Communicate with other team members;
- Work to achieve group targets.
- GOOD experience with first party requirements testing for one or more console platforms.
- EXCELLENT experience working with consoles;
- HIGH level of English (written and spoken, B2, or above);
- EXCELLENT attention to detail;
- EXCEPTIONAL communication skills, stress resistance and drive to work under time pressure;
- Minimum3 months of previous experience as a Compliance Tester.
- Work within an international team of compliance specialist;
- Daily contact with people from within the industry and access to large variety of games;
- Fascinating work atmosphere, built up by real video games fans;
- Fixed term work contract that can be extended depending on results;
- Competitive salary depending on your compliance testing experience.
What are you waiting for? Join our team today!
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role partially will be remote based (from your home within Warsaw, Poland) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!