Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
We are looking for a student who will join Competence Development Team and help us developing Nokia employees by working on trainings content and other developmental initiatives. Our mission is: “We support people in improving their performance to create the technology that helps the world act together”. The responsibility of our Team is delivering developmental projects for Wrocław entity of Nokia.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking for a Student (ideally psychology with business faculty; alternatively other fields of psychology, cognitive sciences, economics studies, HR or closely related to these) who wants to work and join Competence Development Team. Flexible schedule and remote work is possible.
As part of our team, you will:
- Design learning solutions (with support and mentoring from experienced Team members) – for example preparing content of trainings
- Take part in various developmental initiatives which we manage, intended for managers, IT/Telecom engineers, other experts. Tasks may include: research (scientific, market and internal within organization), communication, analytical, organizational and administrative tasks
- Have Working Student contract (civil contract) – 12-24 months. You define how many hours and when you can work (Please put into CV information how many hours per month you are available)
Your skills and experience
- Active student's status (ideally psychology with business faculty; alternatively other fields of psychology, cognitive sciences, economics studies, HR, or closely related to these)
- Genuine interest in developing other people and improving business results
- Ability to build good relations across various roles (cooperativeness, interpersonal skills)
- Organizational skills, incl. accountability of meeting deadlines, delivery in line with agreed targets (conscientiousness, reliability)
- Orientation on high quality work effects
- Good command of PowerPoint and preference for nice and neat aesthetics
- English at least B2
It would be nice if you also had:
- Location in Wrocław or nearby. Remote work from other locations is possible but in case of ambition to extend Working Student contract after graduation – permanent work contract will require location with access to Wrocław office
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
In Competence Development Team you will:
- Have multiple opportunities to evolve your skills while executing daily activities and learn professional People Development career path. We are wholeheartedly into development and as a Team we have interesting plans and tools to learn ourselves to be better professionals
- Have a chance to learn broad overview of Nokia – IT/Telecom business
- Have flexible work schedule (you define how many hours a month you can work and when)
- Work in remote mode or in the office (Wrocław city, Gądów district), as per your preference
- Be part of a friendly, cooperative, supportive Team, with good relations and nice atmosphere
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.