Community Management Intern at Zeropark
We’re looking for an intern to help us increase our presence across digital affiliate marketing communities. As a part of Zeropark’s Marketing Team, your main objective will be to successfully assist community members in resolving their issues and educating them about our ad exchange.
This paid internship is comprised of 40 hours a week, that are flexible to work around your university schedule, there is also a possibility to work some hours remotely.
- Replying to community members on affiliate marketing forums and groups
- Proactively posting educational and promotional content across the communities
- Closely cooperating with Zeropark’s marketing, customer success and account management teams to provide communities with substantive support
- Fluent English (B2 or higher)
- Great writing skills (in English)
- Ability to present complicated things in a simple manner
- Excellent communication skills
- University student
- Flexible work hours (full time job - part of the hours can be remote)