- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Exceptional Client focus and orientation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the banks clearing systems would be desirable but not required.
- Previous technical helpdesk experience preferred but not required.
- Experience and proficiency with web-based technologies.
- Respond promptly to time sensitive and often high value queries, and escalations from both other departments and direct from clients.
- Provide excellent client management support, improve client engagement and resolve the majority of client enquires at the first point of contact.
- Receive/make calls/Emails from/to customers (internal/ external).
- Act effectively on all customer feedback.
- Proactively escalate to the Line Management any issues / transactions that would impact service delivery or potential loss to the bank.
- Ensure no Ops Losses (Actual, Potential or Near Misses) are incurred due to the errors made.
Employment conditions / Company offers
- Stable job in professional team.
- Car parking few minutes away from the office.
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch).
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists.
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table).
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen.
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Our global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is HSBC's global finance, operations, risk and technology centre. We use our unique expertise and capabilities to provide specialised services – our people range from technologists transforming the banking experience to operations professionals managing 1.7 trillion payments a year.
Our Purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. We are bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.