Who we are:
Green Cell - delivering Fresh Energy every day.
As CSG S.A. we are a leading company in the energy storage market, and one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT1000).
Through our brands, such as Green Cell, Battery Empire, and RDY, we are steering the wheels of today’s electromobility revolution.
We prioritize our Customers and design our electronics as it is driven by their needs, and because of that, we are successful in selling our products all over the world.
We are looking for a great player to join our Team and contribute to our quest of shaping the world of sustainable energy.
- Define and implement indirect purchasing strategies and necessary procedures,
- Indirectly purchase materials for production and distribution,
- Negotiate and renegotiate prices and terms of contracts with suppliers including: fleet, IT equipment, energy, services, and others,
- Implementation and supervision of the purchasing platform,
- Preparation of orders and supervision and coordination of delivery logistics,
- Monitoring of product and service prices and market analysis,
- Searching for alternative sources of purchases,
- Conducting an assessment of purchase risk at individual suppliers,
- Maintaining full documentation of purchase processes,
- Identification and implementation of cost-saving projects.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Previous experience in working with indirect purchases (minimum 2 years),
- Strong negotiation skills,
- Proficient communication and teamwork skills,
- English language knowledge min B2,
- Diligence, accuracy, attention to detail,
- Solid analytical skills; ability to perform cost analysis and create financial reports; ability to collect, analyze, and present data.
What you get:
- A job in one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times ranking,
- Smooth onboarding, a wide variety of training programs,
- Friendly and stimulating work environment,
- Challenging, interesting tasks, a wide range of technologies at hand,
- Opportunity to participate in technologically advanced projects and a chance to quickly demonstrate your skills,
- Flexible working hours,
- Hybrid work system,
- Fruit Tuesdays,
- Employment contract with a benefits package: private medical care, group insurance, Multisport card,
- Employee discounts,
- Modern and comfortable office in the city center, easily accessible from all parts of the city.