Title: Business Development Trainee
Company: Generate Bv
Location Warsaw or remote working
Report to: Director
Starting date: June 2020
Availability: Full-time 3-4 months
Highlights: Mentorship, client facing roles, full-time job opportunity
Since 2013, Generate has grown into distributor of solar products from the Chinese top 10 solar system brands.
As a Sino-Belgian company, with sales office in Flanders and Lesser Poland; and quality assurance and control office in Shanghai, our greatest strength is our ability to offer a range of products suited to today's rapidly evolving market, while ensuring optimal cost efficiency and availability.
At Generate, we work closely with our Chinese suppliers and our customers, forming the link between Chinese solar system producers and Belgian or Polish solar distributors / installers who set up new installations every day.
As part of our market entry in Poland, we would like to work with a Polish graduating student to assist us on sales and marketing. Potentially we'd like to hire the trainee after his / her graduation.
Main purposes and initial tasks
● Research to analyze the market competitive landscape in Mazowieckie
● Research, shortlist and approach the residential rooftop solar installers in Mazowieckie
● Assist the Director communicating with the potential clients
● Assist the content creation in Polish
● Assist the execution marketing campaigns
● Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Director
● Interested in starting career in sales and the the renewables industry
● Enjoy meeting people and interact with others
● Responsible, communicative, independent, self-motivated
● Native in Polish and good in English
● Last year bachelor or master graduating student
● Experience in sales
● Experience in marketing
The role is both a conduit to help grow the business and a stepping stone to develop the knowhow in the solar industry and the necessary skills to become a business development manager after graduation.
● Mentorship from Director
● Full-time opportunity after graduation
● International working environment
● flexible working time and location
● Monthly allowance and reimbursements
● Cash bonus on successful completion of the internship
Please apply via the form. Please let us know your expectations, what you can offer us, and your availability in your cover letter.