- Back office operations support, exception management, investigate/ resolve system errors,
- Allocate tasks to internal teams as per requested by the customer,
- Provide support to UW (e-mail / chat) & resolve their queries on products/ offerings,
- Lead system stop and provide approval as per company guidelines,
- Handle policy issuance / maintenance activities,
- Communicate with customer (e-mail / chat) & process their requests in systems,
- Communicate (phone/ e-mail) with vendors/ partners to solve their queries,
- Contact other insurance companies to seek prospect’s existing insurance details,
- Maintain customer records in internal systems,
- Interaction with internal teams like products/ claims over emails,
- To carry out other functions and responsibilities settled by the Employer.
- Perform other tasks requested by the manager to reach team objective or the company’s objectives based on current needs.
- Perform all tasks in compliance with Genpact internal policies, procedures.
- Successfully graduating the training plan dedicated to the position and the tasks.
- Very good knowledge of Danish, minim B2.
- Communicative level of English.
- Professional experience in Care or Non-Life insurance processes / Customer Service/ Policy Admin/ sales support experience (not mandatorily)
- Understanding of the culture of the serviced country.
- Candidate is open and skilled in using one's interpersonal style to meaningfully understand and interact with others.
- Professional, emotionally mature and ethical, good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a broad range of personality styles and types.
- Ability to handle pressure
- Understanding of Company and customer processes and policies. Follows working instructions. Demonstrates the ability to increase overall learning and performance by constantly adhering to policies and procedures.
- Solution-oriented. Identifies and analyses problems to make logical, fact- based decisions. Open to new concepts and ideas. Willing to learn and use new procedures and technologies.
- Anticipates, identifies and responds to customer needs with excellent service. Demonstrates customer commitment through customer feedback, follow-up and positive relationships. Focuses work processes and performance measures on customer happiness. Displays integrity and confidence towards the customer.
- Understands the goals of the organization and achieves ambitious individual goals that are consistent with overall Company goals.
- Very attentive and active listener. Cultivates open communication. Synthesizes information from multiple resources and incorporates it into relevant tasks or discussions.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- High School graduate at least.
- Familiarity with ERP systems.
- What can we offer?
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offers – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates